Terms & Conditions
https://www.mowers2go.co.uk/ is the website operated by Acle Garden Machinery, Norwich Road, Acle NR 13 3BY is our registered office address.
To order a product from this Website, you must be at least 18 years old, and by doing so, you acknowledge that you are.
You understand that any product(s) purchased through the Website will be subject to these terms and conditions. Before ordering any products from the Website, please read these terms and conditions carefully. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions by purchasing any of our products, and we advise you to print a copy of these terms.
We may change these terms and conditions and will post the modified version on this page. By ordering a product from the Website, the terms and conditions in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
THE FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US
You will receive an automated email from us acknowledging receipt of your order after putting it on our Website. This does not necessarily imply that your order has been accepted.
Your order is an offer to buy a product from us. All orders are subject to our acceptance, which we will confirm by sending you an email confirming product delivery (the “Shipment of Order Email”). When we send you the Shipment of Order Email, we will form a contract (the “Contract”).
Only those products whose shipping we have confirmed in the Shipment of Order Email will be covered by the Contract.
BUYING OF PRODUCTS
We accept orders from people who do not live in England, Scotland, or Wales, however, orders will only be delivered to UK mainland addresses. Outside of England, Scotland, and Wales, we do not offer delivery. Please refer to the “delivery” section.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ORDER & STOCK AVAILABILITY!
It is very important that we are honest with our customers and keep our customers informed about their order/s with us.Due to Covid-19 and Brexit related issues, the entire garden machinery industry of manufacturers are having severe supply issues. We do carry a very large number of stocked items, however it is impossible with the current situation that we face for us to manage or provide our customers live and accurate stock availability.We realise that our inability to provide you with an exact eta of your order can be incredibly frustrating, but we can assure you that this is a global problem through shortage of supply availability.
Our promise throughout the national stock shortage
What we can promise you is …
- You can call us at any point to check on the status of your order.
- As soon as your order arrives to us from the manufacturer, we will ship it within a few hours of arrival.
- Our customer service team will do the best to support you from the moment you order to the moment your item is delivered.
ETAs on Products
- Where possible, we will always try to display an Estimated Time of Arrival, should you wish to place an order on that day.
- The ETA displayed is directly from Supplier’s website, and is updated throughout the week.
- However, we cannot always guarantee the item will be delivered on this date at the time of ordering.
- Please allow +/- 7 working days from the displayed ETA date at the time of order, for your product to arrive
Limited Shipping Terms
Shipping in the uk is calculated on mainland standard rates.
Delivery is £7.99 for items under £100. Free shipping for all orders over £100.
Some portions of Scotland, Scottish Islands, and the Isle of Man may incur additional charges. We are currently unable to deliver to any portion of Northern Ireland.
Please note that this is a basket charge, and in a multiple transaction scenario, the highest delivery price will always apply.
When we (or our third-party subcontractors or distributors) deliver the product to the address you provided, the order is complete, and the merchandise becomes your responsibility from that point forward. If we have received payment, title of the purchased items will pass to you upon delivery.
Your approved dealer will send all ride on and petrol-powered items available for the Ready to Mow delivery option fully assembled and ready to use. All ride on will be delivered by Anglia Freight and they will ring and arrange a delivery date with the customer
Within 28 working days of the day we send you the Shipment of Order Email, and in most cases within 7 working days, your order will be delivered. In the United Kingdom, a working day is any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday, or a bank holiday.
Our Shipment of Order Email will provide the contact information for your Mountfield authorised dealer. Our Mountfield authorised dealer will contact you to schedule a delivery time that is convenient for both of you.
You can cancel your order at any time before delivery. If you wish to do so, please contact us by phone on or by email
You have a legal right to cancel your order (being a contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2014).
Products with flaws or defects
- If a product is not as described, it is considered defective.
- Good enough (within the meaning of the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- Appropriate for the purposes indicated on the Website or in any relevant brochure.
- As indicated – meet the requirements outlined on the Website or in the applicable user manual.
If an item does not match the requirements above, you have 30 days to reject it for a full refund or replacement.
If you return a defective product to us after the 30-day period has passed, your only option is for us to fix, replace, or refund it, at our sole discretion.
Before any refund is given, all returned products are scrutinised.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund and reclaim our costs if:
- If you continue to use the product after notifying us that you plan to cancel the order and return the product to us;
- the fault in the product arises as a result of your failure to follow any instructions set out in any applicable user manual or on our Website as to storage, use, and maintenance of the product;
- the product is defective because you have failed to follow any instructions set out in any relevant user manual
In this case, any refund will be reduced by the cost of return