Get large lawns and areas of rough grass covered in no time with the hand-propelled broadcast spreader from Tondu.
It is fitted with heavy-duty aluminium gearing that allows for an impressive spread width of 10 to 12 feet, so each pass will prove highly productive. The spreader features a poly hopper that can hold 125lbs of spread material and which is resistant to chemical corrosion. The rate setting control on the handle allows precise adjustments to the rate of flow. With a tubular steel frame, the Tondu 60 litre spreader comes with hopper screen to prevent large particles from getting into the hopper, as well as rain cover to keep material dry and free-flowing. A pair of large 14″pneumatic tyres ensure the spreader remains reassuringly stable when being manoeuvred on inclines and rough ground. This Tondu walk-behind spreader is superb value for money and in addition to seed and fertiliser, is also suitable for spreading salt and ice melt during the winter months.
- Corrosion-resistant poly hopper
- Tubular steel frame and heavy-duty axle for strength and durability
- Rate setting control on handle for precise adjustments
- Heavy-duty aluminium gear
- Well-balanced and easy to push
- Wide pneumatic tyres for stability on adverse terrain
- hopper screen and rain cover
|Capacity||: 125lbs / 60L|
|Spread Width||: 10′ x 12′|
|Tyres||: 14″ pneumatic|
|Warranty||: One year manufacturer’s homeowner guarantee|