Easy to manoeuvre and simple to use, the Stihl RMA 253 is a functional, robust, steel decked mower that’s excellent value for money and, with a 51 cm mowing width, can cut lawns quickly and efficiently. A spring-loaded central cutting height adjustment allows for easy switching between the seven steps, from 25 to 75mm. The direct-drive EC motor has ECO mode 36 V EC motor built-in for when full power is not required. The foldable handlebar makes it easier to store in the garage or shed, and the grass box is easy to remove to make it more compact.
The Stihl RMA 253 is a cordless lawn mower that uses AP system batteries.
- For domestic usage on small to medium-sized lawns, using an AP 300
- Deflector flap with grip recess
- battery coverage will be 300m2 (more than one tennis court).
- Foldable handlebar
- Simple to use, lightweight and easy to push around the garden;
- 55-litre grass box with a fill level indicator
- Smart Connector
- Double ball-bearing mounted rear wheels