The Stihl KM 56 RC-E Kombi Engine is the one for all engine with optional attachments, allowing you to perform multiple tasks. If you are looking for a compact all-in-one system for your gardening needs, look no further than this KombiSystem designed by Stihl. Whether you need to use a blower, trim hedges or perfect your edging – the KM56RC-E can do it all. Furthermore, the advancements of the ErgoStart (E) system means engines are no longer hard to start.
One engine, multiple attachment tools for gardening tasks
- Reduced-emission engine technology,
- Multiple optional tools available,
- Quick-release coupling Split shaft,
- Shoulder strap/carrying system,
- STIHL ErgoStart (E) simplified starting system,
- Domestic Warranty of 2 Years.
Reliable starting and trouble-free running
Stihl has designed the KM56 RC-E to be simpler to start than other models. A combination of the ErgoStart and electronic ignition control avoids flooding the engine and keep it runnings.
Starting the engine is as simple setting the choke, a small pump into the primer and pulling the cord, with the inbuilt electronics taking care of the rest. The ErgoStart (E) requires the minimal effort of force, just two-finger and a gentle pull is enough to get going.
Additionally, all of the ignition systems are a sealed unit within the housing, protecting it from gardening debris, dust and dirt.
A 2-stroke petrol mix engine in combination with a stratified charge cycle creates a far more efficient system. An efficient engine with less weight compared to other models also means lower fuel consumption, up to 20% less in fact, with a reduction in exhaust emissions also.
Comfortable to handle and simple to switch attachments.
The idea of the loop handle system and shoulder strap attachment is to operate as a trimmer and brushcutter in a more balanced efficient manner, this make it ideal for tight spaces such as edges of shrubbery.
If you need to swap over attachments, no tools are needed, the quick release coupler will dismantle the Stihl KM 56 RC-E KombiSystem ready for whatever tool is required. This also means you can dismantle the machine to two-halves for transport or compact storage.
- Displacement of Engine: 27.2 cc
- Power output: 0.8 kW/1.1 bhp
- Fuel Type: Petrol 2 stroke 2-MIX
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.34 Litre
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Overall length to coupling sleeve: 84 cm
- Vibration levels left/right: 8.5/7.7 m/s
- Sound pressure level: 96.0 dB(A)
- Sound power level: 106.0 dB(A)
- Domestic Warranty: 2 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year