- For STIHL petrol chainsaws MS 181, MS 211, MS 231Saw accessories for private and professional users
- For fast availability and optimum cutting performance
- Contains the saw blade Rollomatic E (40 cm) and 2 saw chains 3/8″ P Picco Micro 3
- The kit contains all parts to completely replace the saw set yourself.
CUT KIT 5: SET CONSISTING OF A BAR AND SAW CHAINS FOR THE MS 181, MS 211, MS 231 CHAINSAWS
Even the best chainsaw will dull with regular use. If you don’t have time to sharpen your chain during work or if your saw attachment needs to be replaced, the STIHL Cut Kits are the ideal solution for you.
With the STIHL Cut Kit 4 you proactively ensure that the cutting performance of your MS 182, MS 211 or MS 212 remains at a consistently high level. Wherever you are, you can completely replace the chain and bar of your STIHL chainsaw yourself. Please refer to our guide to replacing the saw attachment for installation. You can download this via the QR code on the packaging of your Cut Kit.
The STIHL Cut Kit 4 for MS 182, MS 211 and MS 212 contains the following parts for replacing your saw set:
- 1 x STIHL STIHL Rollomatic E, 3/8″ P, 1.3 mm (40 cm) saw blade
- 2 x STIHL saw chain 3/8″ P Picco Micro 3 (PM3), 1,3 mm
Thanks to its low weight, high stability and low kickback, the standard STIHL Rollomatic E 3/8″ P saw blade is ideal for felling and de-branching trees and for cutting firewood or timber for timber constructions. The robust and sturdy STIHL 3 /8″ P Picco Micro 3 (PM3) offers strong cutting performance. This means you can comfortably fell smaller trees or saw thicker branches with little vibration and low kickback.
The parts of the saw set are perfectly matched to each other and thus increase the reliability of your pruning saw – even during prolonged use. This way you benefit from maximum performance and you can work safely and conveniently without interruption thanks to the possibility to replace the saw attachment.