The Stihl BR600 is a powerful backpack blower. By creating a very high air input, it’s ideal for the even most far-reaching cleaning tasks. This leaf blower has an incredible power to weight ratio, unique anti-vibration system and easy to carry frame. It’s a joy to use powered by the 4-MIX® Stihl engine for a more pleasing sound, economical fuel consumption and low emissions.
- A powerful 3.8 horsepower engine,
- Light in weight at just 10 kilograms,
- Up to 237 mph airspeed,
- Features a comfortable grip and easy to use.
The BR600 has a powerful blowing system.
Stihl has pushed the boundaries with the 4-stroke mixed lubrication technology, which runs on a fuel-oil mix. Compared to a two-stroke engine, the 4-mix engine system proved the BR 600 Leaf Blower with more power, large amounts of torque, quieter operation – whilst reducing carbon emissions and increasing the fuel efficiently.
Improvements have also helped combat the vibrations through the blower system. At the handle, you will notice less shakiness from the engine oscillations and improving control and reducing fatigue. To achieve this, Stihl has created a world-class dampening system to prolong the life and usage of this strong blower.
Additional features include:
- Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator’s hand never leaves the handle.
- The ergonomic harness with hip belt offers carrying comfort, with height and strap adjustment. The hip belt also aids comfort when working for prolonged periods.
The combination of all the standard features of the BR 600 backpack blower means it’s a joy to use, saving both time and reducing the stress of carrying a large heavy blower around.
- Displacement: 64.8 cm3
- Performance: 3.8 HP
- Weigh: 10.2 kg
- Sound pressure level:100 dB(A)
- Sound power levelL 108 dB(A)
- Vibration level (left/right): 2.1/2.5 m/s²
- Blowing force: 32 N
- Tank volume: 1.4 Litres
- Running time per full tank: 69 minutes
- CO2: 775 g/kWh
- Max. air speed: 106 m/s