Light and well balanced the Snapper SXDST82 String Trimmer is powered by its highly efficient 800-watt brushless motor and makes trimming and tidying a pleasant task.
Power is provided by either a 2Ah or 4Ah Lithium-Ion Briggs & Stratton 82 Volt battery*, giving a run time of up to 25 minutes on a fully charged 2Ah battery**. The metal quick-release button enables easy removal.
The Snapper SXDST82 is equipped with a durable 25mm aluminium shaft and incorporates a cast metal connector. This split shaft design enables optional multi-tool attachments to be fitted and takes up less space, useful when transporting in the rear of a car for example. Its dual-line bump feed head allows for easy line extensions to be made.
The easy to use push-button controls have a power on blue light indicator whilst the comfortable ergonomic rubber handles and touchpoints enhance user comfort.
*Maximum battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 82-volts. Nominal voltage is 72.
** Run time and output capacity may be affected by conditions and usage.
- 82V String Trimmer
- 800-Watts high-efficiency brushless engine
- 16″/41cm cutting diameter
- Up to 25+ min run-time with fully charged 2 Ah battery
- 5-year consumer warranty
- Dual-line bumper feed head
- Durable 1-inch aluminum shaft with cast metal connector
- Comfortable, ergonomic rubber handle and touchpoints
- 5.5kg of weight
- Body only – battery and charger sold separately