At first sight the 1SNA differs littler fr4om the 1SQP. How ever, looks can be deceiving. This is a pair of trousers especially designed for the arborist. SIP’s goal was to develop a trouser with maximum breathability and durability.
•EN 381-5 Type A
•Class 1 20m/s
SIP dare to claim that these trousers answer most of tree climbers needs.
•4-way stretchable TEXXion fabric for extreme flexibility
•A new blocking material based on DYNEEMA reducing the weight of the chainsaw protection by 20%
•Ventilation zippers at the back of the legs to vent air on a hot day
•Integrated gaiters with a lace hook to keep saw dust from entering your boots and trousers
•A waterproof smartphone pocket to protect your mobile against rain and sweat
– key features of the Progress range
– new lightweight blocking material containing DYNEEMA
– ventilation zippersat the back of the legs
– a waterproof mobile pocket
– integrated gaiters avoiding sawdust
– preformed (convex-shaped) ARMORTEX Light knee reinforcement
– HYDURA anti-wicking strip prevents water penetrating in the protective layer