Silky IBUKI 390-6.5 Saw Specifications
Best-selling, heavy-duty, professional hand saw with a very well-balanced 15-2/5-inch, curved fixed blade. Large, comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. Curved blade provides a greater cutting speed with less effort. Utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology. Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be 4 rows of them. Ideal for the toughest pruning jobs! The heavy duty blade with precision-ground, razor sharp blade 5.5 teeth per inch is designed to cut on a pull stroke and provides fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. Superbly designed comfortable rubber hand grip absorbs vibration while cutting and provides excellent control over the full length of the saw. The hard chrome-plated blade resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Great combination of high performance blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Comes with a custom black polypropylene sheath equipped with both ring and belt strap attachments that can be used on the left and right side and allow attachment to a tree saddle using carabiner. Suitable for serious pruning tasks and ideal for aggressive cutting and efficient chip removal. Made in Japan.
– 15-2/5-inch (390 mm) blade length
– 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
– 1.2 pounds (540 grams) operating weight; 1.85 pounds (840 grams) weight with sheath
– Custom black polypropylene sheath with ring and belt strap attachments is included
– Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
– Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship