The Grillo Climber 10 AWD 27 is a very different brush-cutter to the run of the mill brush-cutters on offer.
Grillo has designed this hydrostatic brush-cutter with a 4WD system combined with the 27 HP powerful engine (22 HP net power).
The engine offers dazzling performances on rigid slopes. What might surprise you is that the Grillo Climber 10 AWD 27 offers remarkable efficiency and is perfect both domestic, agricultural (farm) and professional use.
The design is very compact and the ergonomics allows for an impressive performance on slopes and high mount surfaces.
Machine safety operation
Extra care has been installed on this machine to ensure optimum safety with such features as the differential lock allocated on the rear wheels, allow the operator to work in complete safety and can rest assured of the machines reliability and stability under the most stress loading conditions.
As you would expect from a brushcutter in this price range, the cutting height is easy to change quickly with an easy to use lever.
As soon as the lever is released the cutting deck stops. Blades are engaged via an electric switch positioned close to the steering wheel.
The electromagnetic clutch is fitted with a blade brake, again ensuring total safety when in operation.
Exciting features the ensure a great experience
The Grillo Climber 10 AWD 27 boasts a single-blade cutting deck which has a working width of 98 cm. the progressive and assisted cutting height ranges from a minimum of 3,5 cm to a maximum of 13,5 cm. This 10 cm range allows the operator to easily negotiate kerbs and obstacles and allows them to work on uneven grounds.
The cutting system remains parallel to the ground which guarantees top cutting quality throughout the years of use.
The blade is manufactured from a special type of steel which produces a low-noise profile.
In the event of an impact, the double-cutting tips are retractable which can be flipped around when one side is worn out.
This machine feels robust and it is robust! The cutting deck is structured in such a way that it is exceptionally resistant to impacts with stones and solid debris.
The large diameter blade shaft and cutting transmission guarantee reliability even under the most demanding conditions and for many hours in total safety.
You can use this machine for hours upon hours in total safety, with the large cutting blade shaft guaranteeing complete reliability.
Maintaining the machine
The cutting deck is protected by two side protection baffles, these can be raised at any point to allow easy access for general maintenance and the cleaning of the machine, a breeze.
This Grillo brushcutter boats a twin-cylinder, 4 stroke petrol engine which has a 22 HP net power. It is fitted with a cyclonic professional air filter which is particularly suitable for dusty and dirt filled environments. This area is very easily accessed for cleaning.
- This brushcutter has a low-emission silencer which is made of stainless steel.
- A 13 litres capacity fuel tank
- A large filler for easier refuelling
- A built-in fuel indicator on the cap.
Technical data sheet Climber 10 AWD 27
- Engine Briggs & Stratton Series 8270 Commercial
- Start electric, with 12 V battery
- Supply fuel
- Displacement 724 cc, 2 Cylinders
- Power 22 HP (16.2 kW)
- Dry air filter with interchangeable filter cartridges
- Fuel tank capacity 13 L
- Gearbox 4-wheel-drive hydrostatic transmission.
- Clutch Electromagnetic clutch with P.T.O and blade brake.
- Cutter deck side and rear discharge
- Cutting configuration 1 rotating blade
- Cutting width 980 mm
- Cutting height from 35 mm to 135 mm with continuous adjustment.
- Peripheral blade speed 87 m/1″
- Differential locking On the rear axle, with pedal engagement.
- Front tyres 16×6.50-8 tractor. With anti-puncture treatment as a standard feature.
- Rear tyres 20×10.00-8 TRACTOR
- Speed Continuously variable from 0 to 9 km/h + reverse speed from 0 to 8 km/h
- Inner turning radius 70 cm
- Seat with the weight-adjustable suspension, equipped with roll-bar
- Parking brake On the rear wheels with lever engagement.
- Mowing capacity per hour (indicative) 7500 m^2/h
- Length 206 cm
- Width 1080 mm
- Height 1185 mm
- Weight 355 kg
Impressive features of the Grillo 10 brushcutter
- Larger tractor wheels
- hydraulic system to prevent wheels skidding
- Four wheel drive which enables you to stop on slopes
- front wheels are puncture-proof.
- anti-shock steel plate.
- seat support is fitted with twin shock-absorbers
- The roll-bar can be tilted
- The roll-bar can be either raised or lowered via two levers
- Comfortable controls
- Spare parts are quickly available even for 30-year-old machines.
Grillo Climber 10’s seat suspension can be adjusted according to the operator’s weight.
Every single feature idesigned and built by Grillo using premium materials and the latest technology to ensure 100% high quality.
More proof of the quality of Grillo products.
Grillo machines are distributed and serviced by a widespread dealer network.