Four kidney shaped slots, a super strong central eye and four smaller hang points give numerous options for complex rigging. What’s more, weighing only 260g, it can be carried on your harness or in a rescue pack with ease.
The outer kidney slots have a breaking strength of 45kN, whilst the central eye has a breaking strength of 80kN.
Rigging Hub PDF information sheet
- Conforms to EN795(b):2012 and NFPA 1983 (2012 Ed) Class G
- Breaking strength of 45kN (outer kidney slots) and 80kN (central eye)
- Textile friendly connection points suitable for rope, webbing and opposed connectors
- Central hole can accommodate a running rope and facilitates 3D rigging
- CNC machined from top grade alloy for strength, durability and lightness
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for rescue and rigging applications
- Individually marked for traceability
|Rigging Hub Medium||45kN/80kN||10kN/16kN||119mm||260g||ARB-HUB108|