The DMM Hitch Climber Rapide Triple Attachment Pulley is an even more efficient version of our popular Hitch Climber Pulley. It combines a small three hole rigging plate with a pulley as before, but the pulley spins on a high efficiency roller bearing making it even smoother and therefore much more efficient in a full range of applications. It can obviously be used as a standard pulley, but the additional holes allow it to be guided or controlled without adding any complication into the system.
All the edges are rope and textile friendly allowing direct attachment that minimises bulk and maximises versatility.
A deep grooved, contact sealed roller bearing gives maximium efficiency and minimal maintenance requirement.
- Certified to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) Class T rating
- Triple attachment points for specialist rigging applications
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- High efficiency roller bearing for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborist and rescue applications
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Also available in Black, Olive and Sand in our Tactical range. (email if needed)
- Individually marked for traceability
- What is the difference between the standard Hitch Climber pulley and the Hitch Climber Rapide pulley?
- The only difference besides color is the Rapide features a bearing instead of a bushing. The bearing makes the Rapide nearly 95% efficient. It is smoother and more consistent in terms of friction than the standard HC pulley. Either version of the pulley can be used for climbing or rigging applications.