Cobra 22″ PETROL LAWNMOWER
Every Cobra lawnmower has been expertly designed in the UK to cater specifically for the changing conditions of the British lawn. With exceptional performance and style, the Cobra M56SPB petrol 4-in-1 lawnmower is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 650EXi Series engine and can either mulch, side / rear discharge or collect grass clippings.
The Cobra M56SPB petrol lawnmower has 10 adjustable cutting heights ranging from 25mm for a superb low finish, up to 80mm for tackling longer grass. All this is achieved by simply using the single height of cut adjustment lever. Depending on the height of your grass, you can easily and efficiently adjust the cutting height to suit.
The Cobra M56SPB petrol lawnmower is equipped with a 70 litre fabric grass bag, ideal for collecting large amounts of grass clippings before the need for emptying. The grass bag on the Cobra M56SPB is made from a robust, high quality fabric. This fabric enables a strong free flow of air which means that grass collection on this machine is even more compact and comprehensive.
- Briggs & Stratton 650EXi series – this engine is one of the best selling walk-behind lawnmower engine families of all time. Designed to deliver unprecedented reliability and performance, this series of engines has established itself as the preferred choice of engine. Ideal to power Cobra lawnmowers for gardens up to 1000 square meters
- Mulch plug – the M56SPB lawnmower from Cobra comes equipped with a mulch plug to enable you to mulch your grass clippings back into the lawn. Mulching lawnmowers recycle the grass by finely cutting and re-cutting the clippings. As the clippings decompose, nutrients and fertilisers are returned to the soil meaning you can cut the grass and fertilise at the same time
- Side discharge – if you don’t want to collect your grass cuttings or your lawn has become overgrown, the M56SPB comes equipped with a side discharge function. Simply lift the side blanking plate and insert the side discharge chute. The grass will now be discharged in neat lines to the side of where you are mowing
- Self drive system – the Cobra M56SPB petrol lawnmower comes equipped with a self propelled drive system for added comfort and ease of operator use. The self propelled drive system takes all the effort out of pushing your Cobra lawnmower, meaning you can maintain your lawn. This feature is especially useful when there are slopes as well as thick grass
- Robust high quality steel deck
- Ten cutting heights from 25-80mm
- Folding handlebar for easy storage
- Fuel tank capacity – 1.0 litre
- Wheel size – front 8 ” & high rear wheel 11″
- Collection system – 4 in 1 function
|Technical data||Value||Type||4 wheeled|
|Cutting Width (cm)||56|
|Engine/Motor||Briggs & Stratton 650EXi Series|
|No of Heights of Cut||10|
|Lowest Height of Cut (mm)||25|
|Highest Height of Cut (mm)||80|
|Height of Cut Adjustment||Single lever|
|Grass Bag Capacity (ltr)||70|
|Max Domestic Warranty (yrs)||2|