VAT not applicable
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
FREE SHIPPING WITH THIS PRODUCT IN THE UK MAINLAND
(usually dispatched next working day, if ordered by 3pm)
The Lightning is a robust style benefitting from thermal lining and the unique feature of 360o chainsaw protection. The best choice for safety all round.
With a one piece vamp, reinforced at key stress areas to maintain shape and the new ball bearing speed lace system, the Lightning offers an incredible amount of value for money.
This Class 2 boot is ideal for students training to be professional foresters or arborists. It also an excellent military style chainsaw boot and offers superlative support for linesmen.
- EN ISO 20345 S3 & EN ISO17249 Class 2 (24m/s)
- 3.0mm leather one piece upper
- 360 degree chainsaw protection
- Glued and stitched tough scuff toe
- Full height bellows tongue
- Comfort air exchange system for reduced humidity
- Waterproof & breathable Arbortex membrane
- Arborflex comfort system
- Heat and chemical resistant outsole
- SRC rated for slip resistance
3, 4, 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 12